- Welcome to Optiat, the nature-friendly beauty company. We transform used Arabica coffee grounds into natural, exfoliating scrubs that make you look and feel fantastic. Made by hand in the UK. We never test on animals!
- Created from used Arabica coffee grounds sourced from London’s finest bars, cafes and restaurants. With over 500,000 tonnes of coffee waste sent to landfill every year in the UK alone, let’s repurpose items that would be otherwise discarded.
- The only sustainable coffee scrub to come out of a tube, our scrub minimises waste resulting in a more effective shower-time experience! We add Shea Butter to hydrate and moisturise the skin, removing the need to moisturise post-scrub.
- Caffeine stimulates blood flow, helping minimise skin complaints such as ingrown hairs, eczema, acne, cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis. We add Brown Sugar and Sea Salt to aid the exfoliation process and help minimise cuts, scratches and bruises.
- Scrub up zesty after getting hot and sweaty. We infuse our scrub with 100% pure lemongrass, coconut and lime essential oils to refresh you after working up a sweat.
Scrub up zesty after getting hot and sweaty. A blend of used Arabica coffee grounds and lemongrass essentials oils, our Lemongrass Lifter refreshes you after working up a sweat. Product is suitable for vegans and we do not test on animals! Ingredients: Arabica Coffee, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Lime Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Coconut Fruit Extract, WW Preservative.