- Coconut oil stimulates hair growth by penetrating deep into the hair follicle and cortex, the coconut oil is then able to bind the proteins making it healthier and less prone to damage
- Rubbing coconut oil into the scalp and hair moisturises, improves blood flow and reduces dandruff allowing the scalp to breathe whilst increasing the vital flow of oxygen to the scalp and hair stran
- High in essential vitamins such as vitamin E, vitamin K and iron crucial for the body to be able to produce new hair follicles. These vitamins and minerals have the combined effect of increasing blood flow to the capillaries as well as providing strength to hair proteins
- Keeps hair looking its best, and locks in colour. Gives hair body, moisturises adds shine and keeps it supple, bouncy and soft.
- Coconut oils benefits to the hair are second to none, and all these benefits are compacted into a generous 500 gram container of 100% Pure Organic Coconut Oil – Why not add to basked? We won’t disappoint!
Coconut oil contains a high concentration of Lauric Acid and medium chain fatty acid, which easily binds to the hair proteins causing the hair to become stronger, healthier and hydrated
The high concentration of beneficial medium chain fatty acids actually inhibit the inner core of the hair shaft essentially binding to the existing hair proteins making the hair stronger and protecting it from further external damage from the likes of external air pollution or daily activities such as washing and combing.
– Coconut oil, unlike other oils, will not simply coat the hair to give it a more lustrous look, it absorbs into the actual hair fibres and proteins themselves hydrating the hair from the inside out, therefore, keeping your hair hydrated and healthy for longer periods.
– Coconut oil has an excellent cooling effect which can help to alleviate dry and itchy scalp, particularly in cases where excess sweating occurs. Which can encourage the harbouring of bacterial as well a fungal infections which can promote hair loss and damage the skin capillaries from which the hair grows.
– Coconut oil is also rich in vitamin K, E and also Iron – three of the main components required for hair to be healthy, soft and give it shine. Vitamin E is also particularly great at fighting dandruff, as well as promoting the generation of hair.
Coconut oil not only strengthens, nourishes, repairs and hydrates damaged hair but it also locks in colour on dyed hair! Keep your colour longer with our fantastic range of coconut oil for hair
Why Our Coconut Oil?
✓ Our coconut oil has been USDA Organic Certified
✓ Cruelty free and has not been tested on animal
✓ 100% Pure Organic and Cold Pressed
All that’s left to do is “Add To Basket” and check-out.