- ► 100% Pure Boar Bristles + Nylon Pins -> Unlike other brushes that claim to be “pure boar brush” that actually mix of nylon bristles to reduce costs, our boar bristles (lower black section) are 100% pure natural boar bristles with added nylon pins (higher yellow section that manages thick hair as boar is too soft) to distribute natural hair sebum & oils from the scalp to the end as a conditioner resulting in silky, shiny and smooth hair.
- ► Dries hair Faster -> Vented brush with Ceramic Coated Barrel retains and evenly distributes heat from a blow dryer to make hair dry quickly and straighten out as a curling iron to certain extent, to reduce frizz & brittleness and polish finish.
- ► Two Sizes Available -> 53 mm = 2 inch (Barrel Diameter) is perfect for Below Shoulder Length while 45 mm = 1.7 inch (Barrel Diameter) is best for as short as 6 inch length to slightly below shoulders. * Choose the Diameter based on your Hair Length & Desired Results. Never Go Wrong with 1.7 inch.
- ► Does Not Tangle -> The bristles are a little firm to hold the hair but do not pull or snag hair. Your hair won’t get caught in any seams. Can be used for all hair types for brushing & blow drying.
- ► Salon Styling Result -> Ions-infused bristles holds in moisture to fight frizz. Dry blowing and straightening hair are easy and fast. Choose between frizz-free straight hair strands or wavy blowout with volume, add soft curls or fancy flips at the end.
The Secret to Healthy, Smooth, Soft & Shine Hair
If you love blow dry your hair, and you’re looking for a brush that will leave your hair looking healthy and polished, grab this Care me Boar Bristle Round Brush! It’s perfect for anyone wanting a smooth straight end result with little volume on almost any length of hair.
For best results, follow the brush down the hair with a hair dryer so it straightens and dries at the same time. Please section hair and do one small section at a time if your hair is long, which is time-consuming but the results are worth it! The blowout result looks great for several days. No matter you want a frizz-free smooth hair, add some volume at roots, add waves or soft curls at the end, you are in control.
Good for all hair type: fine, normal, full, thick, coarse, frizzy, or unmanageable hair. Took your unruly thick hair and turned it into a shiny glossy spectacular style looks like you had your hair professionally done by a hairdresser at a fractional cost.
*Note: 1. It’s natural for some bristles to fall out when new. This is NOT a quality issue.
2. Always use the brush on dry hair, as it can be damaging to use on wet hair.
How to tell the bristles are authentic boar hair or mixed with nylon or plastic?
• Feel – Pure boar bristles are a bit softer than nylon, and are often packed more densely. Nylon bristles are hard and stiff with blunt tips.
• Look – If there are some very thin bristles mixed with very thick ones it’s possible that the thicker ones are nylon.
• Burn – Real boar hair will burn and turn into ash with a strong stinky smell; nylon or plastic will curl up and melt with a smell of plastic.